Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Day 6

Today we had the opportunity to explore some Apps. and "shop" for Apps so to speak. Its overwhelming, and I always joked to my staff that I was addicted to the App store. I spent so much prep time buying every free app that there was and trying them out to see if they would work for my students. Sometimes you don't really know what is good until the kid tries it... they may be awesome, but not every child responds in the same way to them. One of my students loveddddd the app below. It is perfect for life skills and just all around fun. I used it as a game for us and I would ask him questions and do different things with it. I just wanted to share it because its awesome... I could just be biased because I loved watching this particular student play with it.





2 comments:

  1. That app is cute Gerri! I can see how it would be helpful for kids in terms of learning life skills. I'm also going to pass it on to my friends who have little ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat app Gerri! It would really help a student think through everyday processes step by step. I could see students loving this.

    ReplyDelete