An interesting issue that was discussed had to do with whether or not its appropriate for parents to be expected to send their kids to school with iPod's or iPads and various technology. Yes it is great for the classroom, but I do feel that the school board should give us these items and we should not be able to ask parents to send it in. In some ways it is affordable, but at the same time, it isn't.
The cool App of today was about QR Codes. I had seen these little guys around and knew what to do when I saw one.. but I had never done it before. I also had NO idea how much you could do with them! I immediately bought Quick Scan on my iPhone and am excited to use it.
They are everywhere! There were a few different ones in Tim's.
We discussed the Reading Process and I had no idea how huge it actually was. We were asked to read a part of a story and then had to write down what we were doing, in steps while reading (task analysis). Well, no wonder kids have a hard time learning to read! I am a good reader and I could hardly explain what I was doing, while I was doing it!
No comments:
Post a Comment